When you choose a restaurant to go to for dinner, there are several factors you take into consideration when choosing that restaurant. These factors include, what you’re in the mood for, the occasion, time and whether or not the kids will be joining you. If the kids are going, you will want a kid friendly, family friendly restaurant. A family friendly restaurant will ensure that you have an enjoyable experience on your night out.
The Long Island Mamas blog recently published a list of some of their favorite family friendly restaurants. These include:
- Skipper’s Pub, 34 Main Street, Northport
- Pizzaiola,1162 Deer Park Ave, North Babylon
- NY Panini!, 9 Wall Street, Huntington
- Yuzu Japanese Restaurant, 301 East Meadow Ave., East Meadow
- Singleton’s Salsa Shack, Ocean Parkway, Tobay Beach, Wantagh
- Piccolo Ristorante, 2770 Sunrise Highway, Bellmore
Candlelight Diner Restaurant, 56 Veterans’ Memorial Highway, Commack
- Three Bambino’s Pizzeria, 385-6 Veterans Memorial Highway, Smithtown
- Izumi Sushi & Hibachi, 6550 Jericho Turnpike, Commack
Here are a couple ways you can find a quality family friendly restaurant:
Urbanspoon allows you to sort restaurants into a kid friendly category as well. Urbanspoon is especially beneficial because you can sort by kid friendly AND your geographical area.
Yelp also allows this same type of sorting, kid friendly by neighborhood. Check off additional features including, cities, distance, price, category and more, to find exactly what you are looking for.
What is your favorite restaurant to take the kids to on Long Island? Comment below and let us know!